Re: View registers from stack frames

It is better in so far as the pc did change from frame 0 to frame 1.
But now reading the whole call stack is messed up. Funny though
that only the pc stays the same, other values do change.

That's a separate bug - the new frame unwind code is running into trouble. I'd check a current gdb (:-/), and if no luck, post more details here - KevinB is the PPC maintainer.

That was with exactly the same setup as before. But maybe gdb-6.2
needs different values from the stub...? If I go back to gdb-6.1.1
it works again.

Should I try an even newer gdb then?

Andrew