Re: View registers from stack frames

Hi

With the stack commands (frame, up, down) I can select a different
stack frame. Local variables and arguments (even with same name)
have different values, depending on the stack frame number. But it
seems that registers aren't corrected for previous stack frames. Is
this correct? e.g. the PC and LR should change their value on every
frame, and the PC was the last LR. But "info reg" always shows the
same values. Is there any way to get the previous frame's registers?

When I do "info frame x" I get something like "saved pc 0x..." so at
least this information is available, why isn't this put into the register
overview? And what about the other SPRs and GPRs?

You've just described the expected and correct behavior. That makes it sound like an architecture specific bug. Which architecture system is this on, and can you post a transcript.

Andrew