RE: "Show command execution list"

I can suggest one temporary method:-

Suppose there is a command to be execute in command script file as

"target exec $arg0"

Now we want to execute it as well as want to see this command on console
Than put one echo command just before this in the following manner for
the above command

"echo target exec $arg0"

Now the command to be executed will print first on the console and than
it will execute. The commands given to GDB from a script file can be
seen on the console.

Will this trick help?

Regards
Monika