Re: SuperH patch contributions

> I'd recommend creating a branch so that you can both post and commit the
> changes.  Good luck!

I had an accident, an now there is unfortunately not enough time left
to do things nicely.  I want to focus now on getting all the patches
covered, and we can sort out later what part of it can be integrated
and how.

I got a 48 MB gzipped tar file of a sh64 gdb + simulator build.
Uuencoded this is 66 MB.
This is based on a March 2002 snapshot and a number of RedHat patches.
I did mostly patches to the simulator to make it simulate the right thing.
Some of the configury bits (which I didn't wrote) didn't work quite right
(or maybe I was missing some undocumented incantation), so I had to
patch some of the post-configuration files; this is why I included all
the build files in the tarball and it is so large.
It is too large for tha mailing list - or should I split it up into twenty
messages?  What is the preferred way to submit things that large?
Note, there is no time left to identify the post-configuration mods or
do patch review before I leave SuperH.  The objective now is to make these
tools available, and to get the copyright assignment to cover them (which
depends on submitting the code).