Re: MAINTAINERS: add mec as second maintainer for gdb.threads

I sent you an e-mail saying that I'd get back to you shortly ;-)

The conversation didn't peter out, but rather was taken to the core developers to see if they had any concerns with the proposal. None were rasied, so yes its time to raise the proposal here in this forum.

enjoy,
Andrew

Andrew and Michael Snyder and I have talked about adding me as
a second maintainer for the gdb.threads tests:

  threads (gdb.threads) Michael Snyder          msnyder@redhat.com
 +                      Michael Chastain        mec.gnu@mindspring.com

The conversation petered out with approval, but no action.

How about it?

Who is the maintainer of MAINTAINERS ... do I go to the steering
committee and ask for a vote?

Michael