Re: Thread-specific breakpoints

>The remote protocol has...
>
>Hct? -- set thread
>
>Set thread for subsequent operations (m, M, g, G, et.al.). c depends on the operation to be performed: it should be c for step and continue operations, g for other operations. The thread designator t? may be -1, meaning all the threads, a thread number, or zero which means pick any thread.

That might work but also means a lot of overhead as this is a complete
thread switch which will read all registers and other thread specific info.
It might be necessary to do the breakpoint handling in another program
and just use the symbol lookup of gdb. But I'll see when I get there.

Thanks

bye   Fabi