Re: cannot subscript something of type <data variable, no debug info>

"Daniel Miller (IMI)" <dan@imi-test.com> wrote:
> Is it possible that upgrading the kernel affected anything??  That seems
> unlikely, since building the kernel shouldn't change any of the compiler
> libraries, I don't think??

Right.  All this symbol-handling stuff is above the kernel level.

There is a small chance that something really freaky in your glibc
could cause this.  That's pretty far down the list of suspects,
though.

> I'm going to go ahead and send you my binary for tester; it's small enough
> that there's no reason not to, I don't think.  I'll put it in bz2 format...

Cool.  I'll look at it soon, like tomorrow.