non-decr_pc_after_break i386 targets

While reading the Solaris proc(4) man page I noticed the PR_BPTADJ
flag.  If this flag is set, Solaris x86 "will adjust the program
counter back to location of the breakpointed instructions when the lwp
stops on a breakpoint".  The man page explicitly says that on SPARC
this is a no-op.  Using this flag makes it possible to turn
i386-*-solaris2* into an architecture where decr_pc_after_break is
zero.  This would have remove some of the problems with breakpoints in
signal trampolines on Solaris x86.  So I think we should do that.

However, this also reveals a flaw in the way we handle
decr_pc_after_break.  Currently it's part of the architecture vector,
which essentially means that we consider it part of the ISA.  However,
the above shows that it also depends on the target interface.  So it
seems we should make it possible for the target vector to override the
default set by the architecture vector.

To people agree with this analysis?

Mark