Re: Identifying bottom-of-stack

This would make debugging in the outermost frame quite annoying,
>wouldn't it? We won't be able to find any frame relative variables.

Why? Frame relative variables us DW_AT_frame_base.

You're right.  I still have the nagging feeling there's some other
reason it matters, but since I can't think of specifics I'm probably
just hallucinating again.

Two things that might help:

- dwarf2-frame incorrectly returns the CFA as the ``frame_base''. Other stuff means that the value isn't used (well except for info frame).

- this relies on GDB permitting an unwind into, but not past, a frame with a NULL ID. The old code would have stopped things one frame short.

Andrew