RE: OpenOffice.org and gdb

  For issue 2, see this thread from earlier this week:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2004-07/msg00161.html
Subject: "How to setup a breakpoint on constructor"

  In the archives, the thread is broken (someone's mailer doesn't handle the
references header properly I guess); you'll need to look at the index at

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2004-07/

for all the posts with the same subject, and in particular you might want to
have a go with the patch from

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2004-07/msg00163.html

    cheers,
      DaveK