detecting breakpoint type and number

 Hi,

 I have a script that continues on a watchpointed
variable untils its value becomes something expected.
the script looks like this:

define bla
 set $conti=1
 while $conti==1
  set $u=*(int*)$address
  if $u==<expected_value>
   set $conti=0
   else
   cont
   end
  end
 end

note the cont command in the else subclause; the
problem is that i dont know how to detect if the stop
was due to my watchpointed variable at $address, or
some other breakpoint/watchpoint occuring
simultaneously.

 can i attach procedures to particular
watchpoints/breakpoints that get called when they are
triggered? apparently the only way to figure out what
type of break occurred is to have breaks/watchs to
modify dedicated variables

 cheers

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar