Re: bugzilla

Why is a renumbering needed?  It's our database can't we do what we
like? :-)

GNATS numbers bugs independently per product; Bugzilla doesn't. There's one bugzilla installation on sources.redhat.com already, and it's shared with binutils and glibc.

Um, I suppose we could set up a third copy of Bugzilla on that machine.
I don't know what the issues with that would be but presumably Daniel
Berlin does.

The only real problem with doing that is the pain-in-the-assness of updating three bugzilla installations every year or so when i merge new stable bugzilla code.
However, if that's what you guys want, ....