Re: gdb 6.2 blockers

ac> BTW, I did try to reproduce this bug.  Mainline GDB and manythreads.exp
ac> appear to work everytime on NPTL based FC2 and RHEL2 GNU/Linux systems
ac> (well at least for the 30+ test runs I tried).  That wasn't the case
ac> with 6.1.

Cool.  Could you cc: gdb-gnats on that?  I'm trying to use gnats to
collect history for complicated bugs like this.

I'm adding an RHEL3 machine soon.  hp test drive has an eight processor
machine running RHEL3!

ac> We should probably mention this fix in the NEWS file, and the apparent
ac> linuxthreads regression in PROBLEMS.

If the PR is listed in PROBLEMS then it's totally okay with me.

(In my dream world, a user sees the PR number in PROBLEMS, reads the PR
to acquire all the information that we've discovered, and becomes
motivated to fix the problem and join the gdb developer community).

Michael C