2. gdb/remote.c

When I do a "bt" on the gdb prompt I get only the current frame. It
does not go beyond the current frame. It is as shown below.

#0  Test_Func(nValue=525, psValueBuf=0xb00f0c,
Sending packet: $mb00ee0,4#89...Ack
Packet received: 14000000
  nValueBufSize=20) at et_amountctl.c:390
#1  0x00d4b9e4 in ?? ()

Can you tell me what do I need to do in the target-side stub?

Please submit your problem with a script of your debug session showing exactly all that you did before this and a small testcase mentioning the version of gdb , gcc and binutils that you are currently using for this.

You could take a look at the script command in bash or you could use emacs to capture the debug session using M-x gdb .

cheers
Ramana