Delay the branch for E500 native support

Would it be possible to delay the GDB 6.2 branch for another week,
until Fri, July 9th?

It would be really nice for 6.2 to contain full, unqualified native
PowerPC E500 Linux support.  We're really close.  The bulk of it is
committed and working.  The two missing pieces are that you can't
access the E500's vector registers in multi-threaded programs, and you
can't refer to variables located in vector registers, because of GCC's
use of DW_OP_piece.  I've posted patches to address the first problem,
which are being discussed for revision, and I'm working on patches for
the second issue, revised as discussed in the thread at:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2003-05/msg00425.html

I'm happy to put in time over the U.S. holiday weekend, and do what it
takes next week to get it all posted for further review by midweek.
If maintainers can give me detailed instructions on how they want the
patches revised, I'll be happy to comply.

I'd just really like to be able to say, in the GDB 6.2 NEWS: "Added
support for native PowerPC E500 Linux", without qualifications.