-file-list-exec-source-files testsuite question

Hi,

Before committing my -file-list-exec-source-files patch I am running the
testsuite a final time.

With a fresh checkout I get,
   # of expected passes        10072
   # of unexpected failures    32
   # of unexpected successes   1
   # of expected failures      52
   # of unknown successes      40
   # of known failures     73
   # of unresolved testcases   1
   # of untested testcases     3
   # of unsupported tests      6

With my patch I get,
   # of expected passes        10075
   # of unexpected failures    31
   # of unexpected successes   1
   # of expected failures      52
   # of unknown successes      40
   # of known failures     73
   # of unresolved testcases   2
   # of untested testcases     3
   # of unsupported tests      8

The number of expected passes makes sense to me, since I added some
results. I am concerned about the number of unsupported tests and the
number of unresolved testcases. What does this mean? Is this normal?

Finally, it looks like 1 unexpected failure was fixed. How can I find
more info about these?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi