Re: Where is the contents of target_fetch_registers ()

On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:37:23 -0400
Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 06:50:17PM +0900, Hiroshi DOYU wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hello, Hiroshi-san :)

Hello, Daniel :)

> > target_resume (-1, continue, 0)
> > target_wait (-1, status) = 103,   status->kind = stopped, signal = SIGTRAP
>
> And this one is probably the dynamic linker breakpoint.  What this
> means is that GDB will read some memory from the inferior, figure out
> the list of loaded shared libraries, and then try to read symbol
> information for them.
>
> If this is where GDB is stopping, it probably means that it is either
> memory and crashed.

What caused the problem is for kernel to run out of memory because
our glibc includes debug information in it and the size of it is
more than 20MB. After I stripped libc, gdb works fine.

Thanks for your information.
-doyu