Re: new board

Thanks for the help,

I have defined all the memory regions for my board in
the file interp.c:

  sim_do_command(sd,"memory region ......")

When I start the run program (mipsel-elf-run --board .....) to execute
a example program I get the following error messages:

mips-core: 1 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x800ab230
mips-core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x0
mips-core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x0
mips-core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x0
mips-core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x0
mips-core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x0 at 0x0

I have no address in region 0x0. Is this a problem
related to virtual and physical addresses?

I think "physical address" is an address generated by the
processor to access a memory region.
What is a virtual address?

Thanks in advance.
Stefano