Re: Question about args.exp test

Should probably be xfail'd for arm-elf. I never did because,
>conceptually, someone could be testing arm-elf with a different target
>than the simulator and a differently protocol than RDI and a different
>library than newlib - but in practice I doubt anyone does, so if you
>want to stick a comment and some xfails in...

It's a bug. There's nothing stopping someone fixing the sim target.

Did you read my reply at all?  The sim complies with the RDI mechanism
of passing information and syscalls to inferior programs.  The
mechanism is incapable of handling quoted arguments.  I don't think it
can be fixed.

I didn't say it was easy. All simulators should consistently handle parameters in their _default_ mode. At present they don't, and thats a bug. If a simulator gets set to `rdi' mode then it probably won't work.

Andrew