RE: What is gdb.base/structs2.exp actually testing?

I am trying to set a breakpoint in a shared library used by my executable. I
have the following two problesm. I try to set the path to the directory
where the source of my shared library is via the directory command. I do not
get an error back, but when I try to open this source file I get a file not
found (the file exists) error. Secondly, I saw some documentation about set
breakpoint pending on. I am not able to do this from my version of GDB. I am
running 5.2.1 on a SuSE 2.4.19 kernel.

What am I doing wrong?

Jack Bloch
Siemens ICN