Re: How do I set breakpoints on all lines for a particular file.

On Sunday 29 February 2004 13:45, Kotian, Deepak wrote:
> Break at all functions in a particular file(.c file), can it be done?

If you have the corresponding object file , maybe you can write a shell / awk
/ perl script to generate this using objdump -t and finding out the function
symbols and using that in a gdb script and then include that using the source
command.

Dont know of any other  way of setting breakpoints with respect to all
functions in the file you need.

cheers
ramana