Re: GDB 6.1 branch end jan?

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:30:59 -0500, Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org> said:

> Looking at my rate of change with TUI, and knowing I'm off line the
> next two weekends, and looking at the IBM stuff, and steady progress
> on other fronts, I think I'll slip this two weeks vis:

> 	branch 2004-02-14
> 	release 2004-03-30

That should be fine from my point of view.  Elena and Daniel have been
really responsive (thanks!), and I've been able to steal enough time
from my primary duties at work that I should be able to generate the
last few important patches in time for the 6.1 branch (never mind the
release).

David Carlton
carlton@kealia.com