Re: handling of absolute source file paths (feature wish/implementation idea)

 >> 3. Implement a new setting "source-absolute-prefix" (analog to the
 >> already existing "solib-absolute-prefix") which allows the user to
 >> set a prefix for given absolute source code paths.

 Daniel> I think this is a good idea, but let's see if anyone else has
 Daniel> an opinion.

I like that a lot.  It would also help for cases where the build
machine has different path names than my sandbox -- which happens all
the time.

    paul