Re: Arm simulator in GDB

> libra <mr924352@cs.nthu.edu.tw> writes:
>
> > Hello everybody:
> >
> > In gdb, we can choose different target for building.
> >
> > For example, we can choose arm mips and so on.
> >
> > My question is how to build the target "arm" independent of the gdb.
> >
> > That is,i just use the arm simulator source code to build the single
> > arm simulator which is independent of gdb.

  For most of the simulators, that will happen automatically.  After
  building gdb, look in sim/CPU in your target directory.  There should
  be a problem named `run' in there, which is the standalone simulator.

  Ian

  Now, i can find the standalone executable simulator arm-elf-run.

  If possible, cound i use the arm simulator source code to build the arm

  simulator alone?

  After that, i have a independent arm simulator.

  Now, i do not know how to make it.

  Maybe, i must rewrite the "configure" for my standalone simulator source
code.