Re: bug #1455 disappeared

It's still present in the gnats database, but it's missing from gnats' index so gnats can't find it. Obviously this isn't supposed to happen. Sigh, I'll try to look at this later tonight. Regen'ing the index is trivial, but you're not supposed to have to do that. I'd like to check the index to see if there are other PRs also missing.