Re: GDB 6.1 branch end jan?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:02:20 -0500, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@redhat.com> said:

> I did start reviewing that patch at the time, but got distracted for
> a few weeks and totally forgot about it.  I am looking at it right
> now.

Thanks!

> How many more patches after that are left?

Good question.  If I'm remembering correctly, the three main loose
ends involved function overloading, lookup_transparent_type, and
linespec.  I think Daniel can approve function overloading by himself,
because we moved the relevant code out of symtab.c and into
cp-support.c.  The lookup_transparent_type change is perhaps the most
important, but I'll try to generate the patch in such a way that the
C++-specific stuff goes in cp-support.c, so you won't have much work
to do there.  The linespec.c patch will require your approval,
however, since you're the only linespec maintainer.

I think I should be able to generate the patches in question
reasonably quickly; work is keeping me busy, but we don't have any
immediate deadlines coming up or anything, so I should be able to
steal a few hours to work on GDB.

David Carlton
carlton@kealia.com