Re: Proposal: offset based member name (or type) lookup

Oh, and I forgot the obligatory followup to this: if you are interested in contributing this patch, and I hope you are, then please file an FSF copyright assignment. Jim or Andrew can send you the appropriate forms to get the process started.

I've sent the form.