Re: GNUtify TUI code, enable TUI

> Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:54:39 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org>
>
> (looking at configure.in) It would be made conditional on there
> being a curses library (which I think precludes DJGPP).

Not necessarily: there's a port of PDCurses.  I will look into using
that to get a TUI build when I have time.

One thing I'd request to change in preparation for making TUI the
default is to rename some of the files in gdb/tui/ so that they don't
conflict after 8+3 butchery (see fnchange.lst or run doschk).
Renaming via fnchange.lst is okay for files that aren't used in the
DJGPP build, but it's a darn PITA for those that need to be compiled,
since Makefile's etc. need to be edited as well, which fnchange.lst
doesn't do.