Re: interesting solib-absolute-prefix problem

Ummm, hit me with a clue-stick if I am missing the point,
but it looks like Kris's desire is to have solib-absolute-prefix=""
be a meaningful value, but gdb already uses that for something else.
And we don't want to get those semantics by accident.

Can you kludge it by setting solib-absolute-prefix="/."?

I agree with Kevin, I don't like kludges where gdb says
"might as well try this".  The risk is that it will bogusly
succeed on some other system.

Michael C