RE: regarding transparent data ranges (in tracepoint support)

Ankit -

I fixed the problem with interrupt and am going to start on the same
thing that you are looking at.

Monday I will post the proposed changes for the "interrupt" command.

I don't want to duplicate what you are doing so how are things going
with what you are doing?

                                       Mark