RE: remote debugging packets

Let me explain my concern in this way...

I have following C snippet:

for(i=0; i<100; i++)		// say line #xx
	*b0++ = *b1++;		// say line #yy

and the assembly instruction corresponding to it is:

lc = 100;
rep(lc) *b0++ = *b1++;

I set the breakpoint to both of these lines xx & yy.

Now when I am at XX, I say 'Continue'. If it steps first then it comes to
line #yy. Then if it continues, then I will not see my program stopping at
YY where it should.

Or is it like, before proceeding from line #YY the debugger looks for some
traps present at that particular line and then continues..

Pl. correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks..