Re: ARM Remote GDB 6.0

> Any ideas what is going on? I'm a bit worried about:
> 'Function "internal_error" not defined'
Can't help you on the rest of your problem, but this is nothing to worry
about.  When gdb starts up it will execute the contents of any .gdbinit
file in the current directory.  In this case you most likely have a file
that contains

break internal_error

in it on line 5.  Since the program you are trying to debug here isn't the
one the script was written for it's trying to set a breakpoint on a
function that doesn't exist and so generating an error.

R.