Re: Features vs infrastructure (was Re: Tracepoint support in CygnusGDB ?)

OK, I see plenty there, but most look like infrastructure changes, and of the 139 items, I still can't tell which are the most important features that users have been waiting for. That's where a real document comes in handy; you can use it to explain why features A, B, and C are more important than D, E, and F, or why feature G must wait for infrastructure changes H, I, and J.

Bugzilla lets you specify bug dependencies, and lets users vote on bug urgency. Joel? (well they were canadian), from memory, also observed that GDBs contribute page should point the new developer in the direction of a few easy/mundane tasks.

Andrew