This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
- From: Chris Johns <cjohns at cybertec dot com dot au>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, Greatwolf at myrealbox dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:35:39 +1000
- Subject: Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
- References: <200309282250.h8SMorcf026975@duracef.shout.net> <3F783251.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
Given the regular MinGW questions, perhaphs it should be?
I am currently looking at the MinGW patch. It has some interesting
changes that I am sure can be sorted out. I am not a Windows user and my
interest is cross gdb using MinGW. This means I know little about the
support for debugging MinGW programs and Windows APIs.
Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec.com.au