This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: value to function?
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Sep 2003 00:39:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: value to function?
- References: <3F76FB5B.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> If the proposal to pass a function value to push_dummy_call is going
> to fly there's going to need to be a method that converts an arbitrary
> value into a function/method value.
A new gdbarch method to be called from where, specifically? This area
is a mess (just try describing the behavior of find_function_addr...),
so I'm not sure what you mean.