This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com, carlton at kealia dot com
- Cc: dejagnu at gnu dot org, fnasser at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:17:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?
dc> What would make more of a difference for me (and,
dc> presumably, for other people) would be to make it as easy as possible
dc> to compare sum files: regularize the thread output a bit more, get rid
dc> of gratuitous numbers (especially the value of $fp in pc-fp.exp).
I'm all for that.