This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: sunday project, gdb, 2003-09-26
- From: David Carlton <carlton at kealia dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:53:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: sunday project, gdb, 2003-09-26
- References: <200309291829.h8TITkqv009816@duracef.shout.net>
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:29:46 -0400, Michael Elizabeth Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> I think the old output is correct and it's just a matter of
> upgrading the test script to handle the many variations of 'ptype'
> Actually we could use some more infrastructure for doing that.
> Writing four to six 500-character regexp's for each ptype is very
Yeah, really. Though I also don't think there should be four to six
of them: I don't like having regexps in there that we aren't seeing in