This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB and watcom (Daniel Berlin)
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: y2bismil at engmail dot uwaterloo dot ca
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:53:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB and watcom (Daniel Berlin)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 29, 2003, at 10:37 AM, email@example.com wrote:
Here is the binary you requested. I tried sending it to the mailing
it would not accept zip files.
I've enclosed a very simple application which was compiled with open
using DWARF debug format. It was compiled as a win32 character mode
can debug it fine using the open watcom tools. But I cannot using GDB
Let me know what you find.
BFD doesn't detect it as having dwarf2 info.