This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: Greatwolf at myrealbox dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:23:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
- References: <200309282250.h8SMorcf026975@duracef.shout.net>
MinGW is not even one of our supported platforms; you would have to
to talk to the MiNGW folks about that.
Given the regular MinGW questions, perhaphs it should be?
I don't know of anyone using gdb + borland on Windows.
You would be breaking new territory here.
For windows, we have Cygwin with gcc, and djgpp running directly.
This is not very helpful, I know, but that's the situation.
GDB QA Guy