This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: Greatwolf at myrealbox dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:50:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?
MinGW is not even one of our supported platforms; you would have to
to talk to the MiNGW folks about that.
I don't know of anyone using gdb + borland on Windows.
You would be breaking new territory here.
For windows, we have Cygwin with gcc, and djgpp running directly.
This is not very helpful, I know, but that's the situation.
GDB QA Guy