This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com, dejagnu at gnu dot org
- Cc: fnasser at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:56:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?
ac> At present KFAILs are supressed from the summary output (the stuff on
ac> the terminal from "make check"). I'd like to change this so that
ac> KFAILs, just like FAILs, are included in the summary. A KFAIL, just
ac> like a FAIL, indicates a bug in the system under test, and hence should
ac> be included in the summary.
I would really like this.
My scripts treat every non-PASS result as an item of interest,
so I don't miss anything.
For some actual counts: