Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?

Hello,

At present KFAILs are supressed from the summary output (the stuff on the terminal from "make check"). I'd like to change this so that KFAILs, just like FAILs, are included in the summary. A KFAIL, just like a FAIL, indicates a bug in the system under test, and hence should be included in the summary.

Having seen this feature in action for a year now, I think it's reasonable to conclude that people are ignoring KFAILed tests just like they ignored GDB's bogus XFAIL tests that went before.

This would mean that any summary output - XPASS, KFAIL, KPASS, and ERROR would need action.

thoughts?
Andrew

PS: Some [non] history. Neither Fernando nor I can figure out how/why the current behavior came to be. Our best guess is that there was some flip-flopping (the lists suggest this) and the current behavior was chosen because it happened to be that way in the last version of the patch. Enjoy!