This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Problem with COM1 port with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.*
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
- To: Creighton MacDonnell <creighton at macdonnell dot ca>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:14:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with COM1 port with GDB 5.3 under Cygwin 1.5.*
- References: <3F7099F4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3F71C7A8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:34:48 -0600
> From: Creighton MacDonnell <email@example.com>
> >Also, what happens with versions of Cygwin other than 1.5.x? Could
> >they be broken by this change?
> GDB 5.3 with my patch, compiled under Cygwin 1.3.*, will run without
> being recompiled under 1.5.* too.
Then I don't have any objections to this patch. However, the Cygwin
port is not my responsibility in GDB maintenance, so you will have to
wait for Chris Faylor to approve this.