This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org, drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:39:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
dberlin> GDB has GNATS, and in order to keep the bug numbers the same,
dberlin> we'd have to set up a new install of bugzilla (since bugzilla
dberlin> bug ids are "globally" unique to a given bugzilla instance,
dberlin> rather than unique to a given product).
I can work with all the bug numbers changing, as long as you
publish a table showing the conversion. Also it would be
more convenient for me to do it a time when there is no live
gdb branch (so I don't have to change KFAIL numbers on the
branch as well as the mainline).
dberlin> Does GDB have any different gnats fields than gcc's gnats used to?
Dunno, off hand. There are some new fields that I desperately
want, specifically "compiler version used to compile the program
the inferior program".