This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: bugzilla (was Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with currentGDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3)
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: cgf at redhat dot com, jimb at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:00:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: bugzilla (was Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with currentGDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3)
- References: <200309200054.h8K0svr2023791@duracef.shout.net>
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> jimb> Does bugzilla allow you to CC the bug on E-mail messages, the way
> jimb> GNATS does? I love that, and I haven't seen bugzilla do it.
> Yes, for example:
> For a gcc bug where Chris and I e-mailed in some comments.
You can actually even email in attachments, and it'll attach them to the