This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb and Sun ONE Studio 8
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Konstantine 'KCC' Serebriany <kcc at pro dot sun dot mcst dot ru>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:37:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb and Sun ONE Studio 8
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
FYI, work to rewrite GDB's sparc support has just started - it was long
overdue for an overhaul. See the branch:
kettenis_sparc-20030918-branch. If you're interested in contributing
code, contact me. However, I suspect, even someone running tests would
Does any one know whether gdb should work with
the latest Sun C and C++ compiler (Sone ONE Studio 8) ?
I tried gdb 5.3 on sparc solaris 8 with the Sun compiler
but it didn't work properly (didn't break at some lines, didn't
show struct members, etc).
Thanks in advance.