This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com, carlton at kealia dot com
- Cc: ezannoni at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:49:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: 6.0 NEWS; tls tests on gdb-6?
someone> A long-standing bug involving Java and dynamic libraries has been
someone> fixed. Support for Java debugging remains minimal, however.
ac> Do you have something more specific? That could mean anything.
The "long-standing bug" was gdb/1322.
"internal-error: sect_index_text not initialized" after printing a java type
I don't know what "minimal" means, specifically.