This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:58:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- References: <200309192229.h8JMT9q0021832@duracef.shout.net>
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 06:29:09PM -0400, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
>I think it's good to send the patch to gdb-patches as usual,
>and then mail to gdb-gnats with a URL that points to the patch.
>That means you have to for the patch to show up in the gdb-patches
>archive, but that takes just a few seconds.
Just as an aside, I'm wondering if it is time to consider switching
to bugzilla. I think bugzilla handles this issue a little better.