This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Sep 2003 17:13:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: macros/726: Internal GDB errors with current GDB snapshots and -gdwarf2-3
- References: <200309192212.h8JMCdfS021605@duracef.shout.net>
This points out an interesting issue. I can attach a patch to a PR in
two ways, neither of which are really satisfactory:
- I can attach the patch directly to the PR, which causes GNATS to
generate E-mail messages that refer to "attachments" that are not
present in the message.
- Or, if I'm replying to a PRMS message, I can attach the patch to the
message, which results in the patch not appearing as an attachment
to the PR itself.
Hmph. I could always just do both, I suppose.