This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Apple and gcc 2?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: jingham at apple dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:54:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Apple and gcc 2?
jim> For obscure reasons some people who build Kernel Extensions still use
jim> gcc 2.95, so it will still be provided with the next release of the
jim> Developer tools. But we don't advise using it for anything else.
Okay. Does gdb work with Kernel Extensions?
(Obviously where I'm going with this is: figuring out when gdb
can drop support for gcc 2).